Posted: Jul 15th, 2011
Table for Medicare’s 46th Birthday
When: Sunday, July 31, 2011
Where: Del Mar, CA
We will be having a table at the North County San Diego Big Blue BBQ on
Sunday July 31, 2011 from Noon to 4:00 PM
Where: San Dieguito County Park, Group Picnic Area One, 1628 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Del Mar
(East of the I-5 at Lomas Santa Fe & Highland / Onsite Parking $3 per car)
What: We will be having a table to talk to people about protecting and expanding Medicare, as well as asking folks to sign postcards to support SB 810.
Who: This is a fund raising event for the North County San Diego Democratic Party. they support Medicare for All and have invited us to participate in what will be a great day!
WE NEED YOU! If you live in the area, please come and help us staff the table to help spread the single payer gospel!
RSVP to Lisa by email (lisasinglepayernownet) or call 323–316-8933 for more information. See details below!
* MINIMUM SUGGESTED DONATION *
- Individual — $25
- Two for — $45
- Family — $65
- U.S. Military Veteran or student with ID — $10
(Please pay at event check-in — accompanied minors free)
* BBQ LUNCH INCLUDES *
- Grilled Burgers, Hot Dogs, Veggie Options, Potato & Green Salads
- 2 beverage tickets for wine or beer, soft drinks AND …
- The 2nd Annual Big Blue North County Dessert Taste-Off !!!
* ALSO FEATURING *
- LIVE Music by San Diego Music Award Nominee Charlie Imes & his Hodad Surf Club Band
- activities and playground for children
- BYO blanket and/or chairs optional