Posted: Oct 24th, 2012
Chinatown Walking Tour
When: Sunday, October 28, 2012
Where: San Francisco, CA
Walking tour of San Francisco’s Historic Chinatown led by Dorothy Quock
When: Sunday, October 28th, First tour at 9:30 am, 2nd tour at 12:30 pm
- We are asking a minimum contribution of $50 for the tour.
- The starting point for the tours will be given upon making a reservation.
- Both tours include a vegetarian meal in Chinatown.
- The tours are limited to 15 people.
- Dorothy Quock is a Single Payer Now activist who is a profession tour guide. Dorothy is a lifelong resident of Chinatown.
A reservation can be made by email (dbechlervaluenet) or by calling 415–695-7891
If you are unable to attend, but wish to support the work of Single Payer Now, you can mail financial contribution to:
Single Payer Now
PO Box 460622
SF, CA 94146