Welcome to Single Payer Now!
Single Payer Now is a grassroots advocacy group in California. We educate and organize activists to advocate for health care without the insurance industry.
- Medicare Turns 47: Can our nation be proud as the Brit’s with their N.H.S.? –YES!
Over the years, I have participated in several celebrations for Medicare’s birthday. Sometimes there’s cake, always a meeting or gathering ...
- Congressman Ryan Hides After Trying to Attack Medicare in San Francisco
Congressman Ryan Hides After Trying to Attack Medicare in San Francisco From Don Bechler of Single Payer Now – Congressman ...
- Director of UCLA Health Policy Research Center explains: “the crazy patchwork of health care financing we have in the U.S” and why single-payer makes sense
Visit UCLA Site Here. Interview Re-posted to SPN website. Three Questions for the Expert Gerald F. Kominski, PhD
- Activists Call on Hillary Clinton to support single payer
- The Human Face of Obamacare, a video summary of John Geyman’s new book
- Dr. Margaret Flowers interviewed on Pacifica Radio
- Economist Gerald Friedman Defends Medicare for All As the Wall St. Journal and Hillary Clinton Attack Single Payer