- Attend Climate Rally And Help Campaign for Medicare for All
Today Sunday, Sep. 21
- Another Medicare Birthday Just Around the Corner…
July 30th: Medicare’s 49th Anniversary June 6, 2014 by Healthcare-NOW! Filed under
- Students Rally for Single Payer in CA
The California Allied Health Professional Student Alliance (CaHPSA) is an organization of medical, nursing and allied health professional ...
- Privatization Won’t Fix the VA
Suzanne Gordon -- award-winning journalist, distinguished writer on healthcare topics and author of an upcoming book on the Veterans Administration healthcare system -- explains the current fuss about the VA and what the mainstream media aren't telling us. The VA, even with its flaws, is still the best healthcare system in the US.
- Union President Speaks at Single Payer Lobby Day
- Barry Hermanson, Congressional Candidate (SF) speaks out on singlepayer and accountability
- How the singlepayer Healthy San Francisco program came about — Paul Kumar
- Supervisor David Campos: Protect Healthy San Francisco